StatCounter

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some crude humor about my wandering eye

(My eye wanders and never stops. I don't wander, and will not start.)


Seeing me,
like a cat
unable to not look at something of prey-interest


and looking at the third attractive woman in 10 seconds
of disparate appearance
(this one dark featured, diminutive and caramel brown,
the last tall, creamy and platinum trimmed,
the one before a nymphish Cylon Model 8)
with no ability to stop myself,


Wife says, drawing on heritage for humor
"your name in Navajo would translate to
Anything With a Pulse".


Having heard it before
And being unable to resist this either
I said, drawing on the smallest group of
my own ancestors for basis
and straight face
"actually that's a bad translation based on a poor transliteration from the
Western Cherokee
and when all the vowels are correct it really translates to
'It's All Pink On The Inside'";


That may have been the only time she ever hit me, and I have rarely laughed so hard in my life.

1 comment: